We did research about not only business books that are recommended by other bossbabes but also work/life balance books and inspirational reads that have been acclaimed to be life changing:
- The Gratitude Diaries: How a Year Looking on the Bright Side can Transform your Life: Highlights the many gratitude methods, benefits, and the science behind practicing gratitude. And it’s an easy, enjoyable read too.
- Girl Code: Unlocking the Secrets to Success, Sanity, and Happiness for the Female Entrepreneur: “Girl Code is a roadmap for female entrepreneurs, professional women, “side hustlers” (those with a day job plus a part-time small business), and anyone in between. This book won’t teach you how to build a multimillion-dollar company. It won’t teach you about systems or finance. But it will teach you how to build confidence in yourself, reconnect with your “why,” eradicate jealousy, and ultimately learn the power of connection. Because at the end of the day, that’s what life and business are all about.”
- #GIRLBOSS: An inspirational and entertaining story of Sophie Amoruso focusing on trusting your instincts and following your gut; when to button up and when to fly your freak flag, and which rules to follow and which of them to break.
- The Desire Map: “Danielle LaPorte brings you a holistic life-planning tool that will revolutionize the way you go after what you want in life. Unapologetically passionate and with plenty of warm wit, LaPorte turns the concept of ambition inside out and offers an inspired, refreshingly practical workbook for using the Desire Map process”.
- Radical Self Love: A Guide to Loving Yourself and Living Your Dreams: Cutting through the BS, providing you insight and tips on how to pick yourself up and brush yourself off to keep the good fight going!
Do you have a book you found resourceful? We want to hear about it!