RANDOM THOUGHTS FROM A #MOMBOSS - Ashley Fraser- Sexsmith | Chatty Girl Media
Hi My name is Ashley. I have been an entrepreneur for 12 years and a mom boss for 9. My leap into entrepreneurship came from my creative spirit. I was always making things, crafting, being creative as a kid, I think you learn really young what you are good at, it just takes you a while to figure it out. My current company Chatty Girl Media was named because I have always been known as the chatty girl, it was the number 1 complaint my teachers had about me, she never shuts up! It's perfect for the industry i'm in because my job is all about making connections and it's something I am really good at! I have been married for 16 years to my high school sweetheart and we have 2 kids a cat and a dog which you will often see on my instagram feed! I love to travel, the getaway from my hectic life, I also love to shop and spend time with friends and family.
1. Find what you are good at without trying. It's the secret to success for me. I've been an entrepreneur for 12 years and both of my jobs have been based completely on creativity and that is what I am really good at. So many people struggle to find what they are good at, maybe you are trying to hard to figure that out?
2. Don't compare you life to others on social media. Wanna know why? Because those photos are edited, and curated, and sometimes not real life. Unfollow everyone online that doesn't make you feel adequate enough, its freeing!
3. You literally do not need to be friends with everyone. And once you accept that, that some people you just won't click with you can start focusing on living your best life possible.
4. Motherhood isn't rainbows and sunshines. Its happiness and sadness, smiles and tears, growth and pain. It doesn't have to be perfect, just be the best mom you can be.
5. Stop trying to be like other people. Why not be happy with what you have? You are unique, you have amazing qualities, we all do! Your wasting your entire life trying to be just like someone else.
6. Listen to advise from others but take it with a grain of salt. Not everyone's opinion matters, you can listen, but in the end your life, your business, your relationships, they are your own, you can do whatever the hell you want because its your own life!