TIPSY TUESDAY - Wedding Trends for 2018 with BottomZ Up Bartending & Events
1. Welcome drinks at the reception have been gravitating towards champagne service. Most weddings are moving away from self serve and want butler service.
2. Craft beers are in right now, especially getting a keg from a local supplier.
3. Signature drinks are all the rage, with couples wanting a drink that defines them, a signature Groom drink and a signature Bride drink.
4. Most Weddings are only serving shots after the music and party have begun to cause less disruptions during speeches.
5. A trend that was huge this Summer was a slushie machine for blended beverages. The cost is minimal and the feedback from guests is great. They are generally non alcoholic with alcohol being added afterwards for those who wish it.
6. Events are also moving away from having Wine on their tables to a ticketed or butler service to avoid over pouring or wasted half bottles of Wine.
7. White Rum is out and people are moving towards Spiced or dark Rum.
BottomZ Up Bartending & Events
BottomZ Up is a Bartending & Events company locally owned and operated in Edmonton, Alberta. Serving Alberta for over 9 years, BottomZ Up goes above and beyond to make their client's dreams happen. They have a large staff and are able to service events of any size. They are professional, certified, and insured. Having a team like BottomZ Up behind you on your Wedding day takes the stress of throwing a great event off your shoulders.
For more information, please visit